1. We collect and use personal data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. We only use your personal data where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
2. We do not sell, give, rent or trade your personal data to advertisers, marketers or spammers.
4. If you provide personal data to us about your customers or clients, we will keep that information confidential and will only use it as necessary to provide the services you have purchased. We will not share such information with third parties, including advertisers or marketers or spammers.
5. We take the security of your personal data seriously, and use industry standard safeguards to protect any personal data stored on our systems.
7. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites linked to our site if they are not controlled or owned by brightpast.com. Please be diligent when visiting any other websites.
8. We like to send you information and updates via email but you are welcome to opt out of receiving this information at any time. We will ask your prior consent if required by the law of the country in which you are located.